Most of you guys who post here have been following the rules, and I appreciate that. I figured I’d post these so anyone else considering registering here will know what you must agree to.
The College Wicca Forum is a place for Pagans and Pagan-friendly people to meet and discuss issues pertaining to our religion and the challenges of college. When you register you are required to give a small amount of information, much of which is optional, and anything you do give must be considered as becoming public information. A working e-mail address is required to register, and in order to post here you must complete the registration that is sent to your e-mail account.
By registering with this forum, you meet the following criteria and agree to abide by all of the following rules and policies:
1) You are here to discuss Pagan- and college-related issues in a friendly, respectful manner.
2) You agree not to use this forum to post any material which is vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws. You also agree that you will not post any copyrighted material that is not owned by yourself or the owners of these forums.
3) You agree not to spam this forum with non-Pagan and non-college related advertisements and posts.
4) You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this forum and their agents with respect to any claim based upon any post you may make. We also reserve the right to reveal whatever information we know about you in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by yourself.
5) Although messages posted are not the responsibility of this forum and we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. If you do find any posts are objectionable then please contact Rhaevyn by e-mail or private message.
6) The Federal Trade Commission’s Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) requires that Web Sites are to obtain parental consent before collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under 13. If you are below 13 then you can NOT use this forum. Do NOT register if you are below the age of 13.
7) If you are in violation of these rules, your posts may be deleted, your posting privelages may be stripped, your username, e-mail address, or IP may be banned, and your ISP may be contacted, depending on the severity of your misconduct.